eTilth is an ecologically-based Horticultural Consultation firm. I provide advice from setting up new vegetable gardens and getting started with chickens, to landscape and container design. As a certified Permaculture Designer, I can help assess potential land-purchases or help you understand your existing site to maximize productivity.
‘Tilth’, or ‘Tilthe’, is an old English word used to describe the condition and quality of the soil. ‘Ecology’ is the study of the relationship of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings, all affected by the quality of the soil, water and climate.
I offer the following services:
- Specialty flower crop production
- Special event floral design and Weekly CSA Bouquets
- Soil testing and interpretation
- Worm bin and Composting setup
- Drip irrigation and rain barrel installation
- Garden Coaching – Personalized shopping trips, seasonal tips, getting started guidance
- Garden Coaching – Seed starting, propagation, season extension, rhythm of seasons
- Container Design, Installation or Maintenance
- Landscape Assessment, Concept Drawings, Master Planning